Effective Date: October 6, 2019
1. Agreement between user and Savvy Dating App (Savvy). Welcome to Savvy (the mobile application or “App”) and to our website (the "Site") (collectively the “Service”), which comprises various pages operated by Savvy Dating App, LLC ("SAVVY"). Your use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the "Terms"). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference. Savvy is a subscription-based service. The purpose of the Service is to showcase and market SavvyTM’s unique & proprietary social/dating software.
3. Electronic Communications. If you send us communications through the Service, or via email, these communications constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and the Service, satisfy any legal requirements that communications be “in writing.”
4. Your Account. If you use the Service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your device(s) and/or computer(s), and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that SAVVY is not responsible for third‐party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. SAVVY and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
SAVVY does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of eighteen. If you are under 18, you may not use the Service.
5. Cancellation/Refund Policy. You may cancel your subscription/membership at any time, however, any cancellations made after thirty (30) days of initial payment will not qualify for a refund.
6. Links to third-party sites/Third-party services. The Service may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). Such Linked Sites are not under the control of SAVVY, and SAVVY is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site(s), including without limitation, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. SAVVY is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link docs not imply endorsement by SAVVY, of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain Savvy services made available are delivered by third-party sites and organizations. By using any product, service, or functionality originating from the Service, you thereby acknowledge and consent that Savvy may share such information and data with any third party with whom SAVVY has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service, or functionality on behalf of its users and/or subscribers.
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, or images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used is the property of SAVVY or its suppliers, and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends, or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. SAVVY content is not for resale. Your use of the Service does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular, you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices appended to or associated with any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of content without the express written permission of SAVVY and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, either express or implied, to the intellectual property of SAVVY or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
8. International Users. The service is controlled, operated, and administered by SAVVY from its offices within the United States of America. If you access the Service on the Site from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the SAVVY Content accessed through the Service in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions, or regulations.
9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SAVVY, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. SAVVY reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with SAVVY in asserting any available defenses.
10. Liability Disclaimer
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. SAVVY DATING APP, LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME.
SAVVY DATING APP, LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE, FOR ANY PURPOSE, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND.
SAVVY DATING APP, LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
11. Results Not Guaranteed. The Service does not offer relationship advice or counseling, and SAVVY makes no representations or guarantees as to specific results.
NO CRIMINAL BACKGROUND OR IDENTITY VERIFICATION CHECKS Savvy does not conduct criminal background or identity verification checks on its users/subscribers. It is your responsibility to use judgment and discretion when interacting with others while using the Service.
SAVVY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT, IDENTITY, INTENTIONS, LEGITIMACY, OR VERACITY OF USERS. SAVVY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT—AND YOU AUTHORIZE US TO CONDUCT—ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES) AT ANY TIME USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS, AND YOU AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE MAY BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. IF THE COMPANY DECIDES TO CONDUCT ANY SCREENING THROUGH A CONSUMER REPORTING AGENCY, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE US TO OBTAIN AND USE A CONSUMER REPORT ABOUT YOU TO DETERMINE YOUR ELIGIBILITY UNDER THESE TERMS.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. SEX OFFENDER SCREENINGS AND OTHER TOOLS DO NOT GUARANTEE YOUR SAFETY AND ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR USING COMMON SENSE AND GOOD JUDGMENT. ALWAYS USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND TAKE APPROPRIATE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS WHEN COMMUNICATING WITH OR MEETING NEW PEOPLE. COMMUNICATIONS RECEIVED THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING AUTOMATIC NOTIFICATIONS SENT BY SAVVY, MAY RESULT FROM USERS ENGAGING WITH THE SERVICE FOR IMPROPER PURPOSES, INCLUDING FRAUD, ABUSE, HARASSMENT, OR OTHER NEFARIOUS REASONS.
Though SAVVY strives to encourage a respectful user experience, it is not responsible for the conduct of any user on or off the Service. You agree to use caution in all interactions with other users, particularly if you decide to communicate off the Service or meet in person.
12. Termination/Access Restriction. SAVVY reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Service at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the state of Pennsylvania, and your use of the Service constitutes your consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Pennsylvania in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Service. Use of the Service is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and SAVVY as a result of this agreement or use of the Service. SAVVY’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of SAVVY's right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Service, or information provided to or gathered by SAVVY with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision, and the remainder of the agreement will continue to be in full effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and SAVVY with respect to the Service, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the user and SAVVY with respect to the Service. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form may be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in plain English.
13. Changes to Terms. SAVVY reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the Service is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. SAVVY encourages you to periodically review these Terms to stay informed of our updates.
14. Contact Us. SAVVY welcomes your questions or comments regarding these Terms:
Savvy Dating App, LLC